JOIN THE PARTY! – Mark Your Calendars for Friday 9/26 7p.m.
Eat. Network. Join the Staff. And have a grand time.
Who are we? We’re the premiere student-run organization that celebrates women in film, tv, & new media. We do THREE big things:
- Put on the annual 3-day Fusion Film Festival (February 26-28th, 2015) with advance screenings, writer/producer/director/DP panels, & a kick-ass Student Film Competition.
- Host monthly events like our Coffee With Series (intimate convo with artists & execs), cool workshops, and advanced screenings.
- Promote submissions to our Student Competition (industry professionals judge the films, and then there’s a big screening and awards ceremony at the Festival).
There are 2 Tiers of FUSION Membership:
- FUSION STAFF: work within a department (Programming, Marketing, Design, Sponsorship, Event Management, PR, Web Design, Editorial, Finance) and make this Festival happen.
(a year-round position. applications coming soon).
- FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER: work the Festival in February and get priority to Fusion’s monthly events.
Come out and let us tell you more about what we do & why we do it FRIDAY SEPT. 26th at 7 p.m. in the Riese Lounge, 1st Floor, 721 Broadway (Tisch).
All good things,
Lucy, Natalie, & Nicole
Fusion Film Festival
p.s. did we mention we’re an Allied Partner of the Sundance Institute Women’s Initiative? Casual.